Wednesday, October 29, 2008

School Pictures 2008

These {lovely} school pictures came home today. I really didn't want to buy any of these, but I had to buy the smallest package for way more money than they are worth just to get a class picture, which I think is a must have, because I still like looking back at mine remembering the kids. Of course the pictures are as cute as they possibly can be because they are of my cute kids!

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

I didn't buy any school pictures this year. They are a rip off and I can't be guaranteed I'll like them. I'm also protesting because they don't even take class pictures with all the kids together anymore. They just put each kid's individual pictures onto an 8x10 sheet...is that how they do yours, too?
I'm still not sure if I did the right thing...
You are lucky, though, cause Macey and Emmy's pics turned out really good!

Heather Bower said...

They are so cute, it's worth the money in the long run. :)

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I don't think I could have turned those down either. Super cute! We see the photo first before we buy...and we can get retakes. Also, we are there when they take the photo, so I can help make them look good. I just was mad this year when they came because their heads are huge!