Tuesday, October 28, 2008

B-I-N-G-O

Last Friday {10/24}, (can you tell I am just now emptying my camera?) we went to BINGO night at the school. Tate was on the stage looking at the prizes and was really eyeing this set of Matchbox cars so when it came time to win those I really chaneled the energy and won them for him! The only BINGO I got for the night and I was so excited that it was the cars that Tate wanted because they entertained him for the rest of the night and he really needed more cars :-)! The last round was blackout for 4 movie tickets. Macey would have won it, but due to a technical difficulty with the beans rolling around, we did not realize she actually should have had them all covered, utnil they were checking the other balckouts. So she just got a wristband for the school's fall festival in November. Oh well, she was more excited about the wristband anyways, but I wanted the tickets to go see High School Musical 3, oh I mean take the girls to see it.
Of course we had to have popcorn ,root beer and cookies.

1 comment:

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I was wondering if I was the only closet High School Musical fan. I had to watch #2 with them...to make sure it was appropriate...hee hee