I finally took the time (a lot of kid free time was needed) to move my stuff back in to the closet and put away. Ahhh. Feels good to be able to access all of my stuff to craft as I please! It's an organized mess and I know where everyhing is now and what I have. I have lots of projects in mind. Time to get started!

5 comments:
I'm jealous! I wish I had a closet to hide in...
Man heaven right in your house! How fun!
I'm impressed, Melody! I wish I had at least a pinkie-ful of your creativity. I just copy everything you do. Terri
Did you say that is your closet? That is awesome! I wish I had a closet like that...except I would probably never come out!
Man that is awesome. It looks nice and organized to me. :) You have lots of fun stuff, can I come play. :) He, he, he....
Post a Comment