Monday, November 10, 2008
Christmas Lists
Scott told the kids to make Christmas lists yesterday and I noticed Macey's on the fridge today. I was laughing so hard at the first item. My kids never really know what they want except they always want a cell phone-ya right! They usually go through the ads and list things they see and like at that moment. This list came from the Target and Wal Mart toy books that were in the paper yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah ...what is up with the cell phone request each year? I love that your kids are already on top of the "List"....must be all the Christmas Music you have been playing. Serves you right.
I love it! I think you SHOULD get her a mental slinky. I mean, is it asking too much?
That's pretty funny. It's early for a Christmas list, that is something I would do. :) Erin thinks I am half crazy doing Christmas stuff already.
I love lists like these. I save them becasue I know my kids will get a kick out of them later in life. Thanks for the motivator to get my kids on the stick and make a list!
Post a Comment