Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny for the Day

So, the goal for today was church shoes for Macey, Emmy and Tate. Only one of which was acheived, Emmy's shoes which is good because she really really needed them. So, on our approach to the Super Target [they are all super to me] Tate start's frantically yelling something over and over. I could defintately decipher the apple part of what he was saying and then I put it together and he was saying Applebee's. What? Where in the world did that come from? I rarely ever eat at Applebee's and I can remember that last two times I have eaten there and he was never there. Can he read? No just kidding, but we were all in shock that he new what that was. {{Funny Boy}}

1 comment:

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but when are we going to LUNCH??? It's time...