Hand deliver 85+ Easter Egg Hunt invitations... *my haircut *my turn to drive carpool to gymnastics *Chaperone Emmy's field trip *Macey's softball game *pack 4 kids for grandma's house *pack myself *grocery shopping *keep the house in decent shape
first of all, I love your blog header. Second, I have a week like yours...but no Vegas at the end! I can't believe I am having a baby the same month as my 10 year anniversary...bad planning! Anyway, I hope you survive your week and I'm glad you found your ring!
Oh, I'm going to miss you this Easter! You are an awesome mom to do all those things for your family. I'm so glad you found your ring...that is so amazing!
It's going to snow almost every day this week and weekend, so we were going to come down there to visit...until I read your post. We don't want to come if you guys won't be there! Maybe we'll make the trip next weekend and come to your Easter potluck :)
Does it make you feel any better that your fiesta is less than 3 hours away and it is POURING cats a Dogs!!!! WHat do you need help on - call me if you need me.
5 comments:
first of all, I love your blog header. Second, I have a week like yours...but no Vegas at the end! I can't believe I am having a baby the same month as my 10 year anniversary...bad planning!
Anyway, I hope you survive your week and I'm glad you found your ring!
Oh, I'm going to miss you this Easter! You are an awesome mom to do all those things for your family. I'm so glad you found your ring...that is so amazing!
It's going to snow almost every day this week and weekend, so we were going to come down there to visit...until I read your post. We don't want to come if you guys won't be there! Maybe we'll make the trip next weekend and come to your Easter potluck :)
I can't believe you made all those fabulous invites! Amazing.
Was Vegas this week end? Can't wait to her about it.
Grandy
Does it make you feel any better that your fiesta is less than 3 hours away and it is POURING cats a Dogs!!!! WHat do you need help on - call me if you need me.
Post a Comment