Sunday, March 22, 2009

Swimming on Spring Break

The morning after we got home from the cabin my neighbor called and invited us to go swimming with them. My first thought was "is it warm enough to swim?" We had just gotten back from the cabin where we were {freezing} the whole time so I could not even imagine swimming. Lo and behold it was definitely warm enough to go swimming and we were glad that Hamilton was open so that we could!




Claire was Ms. Indepedent and was certain she did not need to hold my hand and that she knew how to swim already without my help.

I was definitely excited to get to break in this swimsuit that I bought Claire last summer. One of my favorite color combinations and how can you not love this bum?

1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

I love Claire's swimsuit, it's cute!