Saturday, September 12, 2009

Labor Day Weekend {2009}

Scott was playing in a softball tournament and I have never been there so we packed up the family and spent Labor Day weekend in good ole Snowflake, AZ. It rained off and on all weekend, but it was still beautiful!


After church on Sunday we went to see the Snowflake temple. It sits so beautifully on top of the hill and you can see it from the whole town. It is still a goal of mine to attend a session there one of these days.



While Scott played softball...The kids played...

The weather was awesome and made it hard to come home.

The kids played in the creek and caught crawdads.

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

LOVE those pictures of Claire! How adorable!

Airan said...

Cute pictures! I've been in the Snowflake Temple (we did the tour before it was dedicated, I was like 14 I think) and then when I was in the Young Women's Presidency a couple years ago, we took all of the girls up there for an over-nighter and did baptisms! It is a beautiful 'little' Temple! I too would LOVE to do a session!

Jared and Tara Phelps said...

That looks so fun! We'll have to do that sometime soon too, while the weather here is still yucky.