I canned 2 {32lb} boxes of peaches (minus the ones we ate of course) and made some peach raspberry jam that I am hoping turns out, but I'm not betting any money it will.
I should have worn a bad shirt!!!! Oh well this is one now I guess.
After work Scott mowed the lawn and planted the winter garden.
I guess we can go to bed tonight feeling a little more prepared than we were yesterday!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome!! What do you plant in a winter garden? I really want to start a garden but really have NO clue!! Can you give some tips and just tell me what to plant and what to do! lol Please!!
malissa_cordova@yahoo.com
Must be nice to have all that done!!
How do you do that? I wanna learn how to can...
Wow! Check you out. Canning, garden, chickens. You are prepared and organic! (: Glad to hear things are going well.
Post a Comment