Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tate's {4}

My {4} year old Tate!




Since Tuesdays are always crazy around here we celebrated Tate's birthday on the Monday before. We tried out a bounce place we've been wanting to try for a while and it was lots of fun! They don't let adults on the bouncies but it was plenty fun socializing with the adults so I didn't mind, but I know Scott was itching to get on them.

That was the only picture I got because I was having so much fun socializing:)

We didn't want to make it a big deal party or anything just something fun to do for his birthday and Tate requested his cousin Kyle's presence for sure. They brought him a present and here he is opening outside the bounce place on the cement... Tate loved the planes Kyle picked out and was saying "you're my befst friend". It was so cute and as I type he is standing next to me saying Kyle is his best friend.
Then we got home and gave him his presents from the family. He got his "truck" (Tonka) bike and has been begging to ride it pretty much all day everyday. He thinks he can ride it in the house or just take it out front (via the front door) whenever he wants to ride it.

Some things about Tate and why I love him so much!!!
1. He is truly a sweet caring boy and has the best manners most of the time(he is still a boy ya know).
2. He loves baseball. Playing it and watching it. A boy after my own heart!
3. He has funny lisp because of his missing tooth in the front (which was pulled by the dentist because it died and started to be infected)
4. He loves cereal. He would and sometimes does eat it for every meal if I let him. His favorite is Quaker Oatmeal Squares even if he has other sugary cereals to choose from. Again a boy after my own heart.
5. He is always in a good mood even though he never sleeps (maybe this is just the difference between boys and girls) The never sleeping part is he is half nocturnal but that is not really a good thing.
6. He still loves his cars and trains and plays with them every day.
We love Tate and we are so glad he chose to come to our family! We wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I'm so glad to know more about Tate...I wish I knew him better. He sounds like such a sweetheart! Looks like you were pretty busy with all that fruit...yum!