I have only flown twice in my life and they were both before I graduated high school. Now before the end of this year I will have had 16 take-offs and landings between our trip to Vegas, Mall of America and San Diego in a couple of weeks! Whew! This is a lot for someone who does not particularly enjoy flying. It's getting better with the more I do it, but I still stress at every little bump and turn-I don't think that will ever go away. So happy to be home safe and sound!
*****
This was our hotels inside courtyard. It was so neat although the door to your hotel was these glass doors. At first it seems neat, but then when kids are running back and forth in the morning and you can hear them loud and clear, it's not so fun. Or when you are not dressed and the maid lady looks right in. Ya, not so neat! Anyways, the hotel had the best darkening shades I have ever seen! It was as dark as night when they were shut, so if weren't for those kids, we probably never would've gotten up that first morning!






My mom and sister in front of the hotel while we were waiting for the shuttle.
We literally ate the hotels yummy breakfast every morning, shopped all day and then went to bed only to do it again the next day. We shopped for a total of about [24hours] and we barely covered the whole mall and that was skipping all of the department stores. It was so tiring and my feet were killing me-why didn't I bring my flip-flops?!?!?!?!? This place is HUGE!To give you an idea...there are 3 floors of stores all around an entire amusement park with a ferris wheel, carousel, and several roller coasters and the mall also has a miniature golf course and an aquarium in it!
*****
Some of our highlights were the Noodles & Company (ate there every day-yummm), H&M, Old Navy, teasing the shuttle drivers and Australian tourists, & much more! We also learned that if you see something you like at Nordstrom Rack-buy it because it won't be there when you go back the next day. We learned that with a dress for Emmy and a pair of shoes Shannon wanted. With all of the stuff in there that was really a surprise to us that it would move that fast.
****
Now, I realize this trip sounds so dumb to some, especially when we do have most of the stores here in AZ. It was a girls outting and there is nothing like shopping all the stores you love and more in one place-kidless. I loved it at can say I've been there now!




1 comment:
Wow so many updates, its good to have you back! :)
Post a Comment