Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Great Recipe

This one is perfect for Sundays. I am always so hungry after church and I do not want to wait for dinner to be ready. You just put this one in before church and it is done when you get home! And of course it is so yummy!

3-Hour Chicken
1 package of thin sliced beef (just those little cheap package of meat)
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I usually do not need that many so I just do 6)
Bacon-at least 1 piece per chicken breast
1c. Sour Cream
1 can cream of chicken

Layer beef along the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Wrap bacon around chicken breasts and put in pan. Mix S.C. and Cream of chicken and pour over chicken (I usually double this and next time I may triple it so there is plenty of sauce). Cover and bake for 300 degrees for 3 hours. We serve over rice, but you could use noodles or potatoes I suppose.

No comments: