I really hate this time of year when the sun starts coming up earlier. My kids (Macey and Emmy are past this stage) wake up at ridiculous hours and my neighbors (the one behind us) dog starts barking endlessly at these crazy hours, too. Tate came out of his room at 6:00AM this morning! Luckily Scott gets up early and put a movie on for him, but once I get woken up in the morning I can not go back to sleep. I never get my kids out of bed until the clock says at least 7:00AM. It's just something in my mind that 7:00 is not so early, but anything in the 6's is. Luckily the dog barking has not started yet, but I am sure that is coming! Ugggh!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Just a little complaining to do...
I really hate this time of year when the sun starts coming up earlier. My kids (Macey and Emmy are past this stage) wake up at ridiculous hours and my neighbors (the one behind us) dog starts barking endlessly at these crazy hours, too. Tate came out of his room at 6:00AM this morning! Luckily Scott gets up early and put a movie on for him, but once I get woken up in the morning I can not go back to sleep. I never get my kids out of bed until the clock says at least 7:00AM. It's just something in my mind that 7:00 is not so early, but anything in the 6's is. Luckily the dog barking has not started yet, but I am sure that is coming! Ugggh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are having the same problem at our house! I hate it! I even put up curtains in hopes that blocking the light would help. No such luck! Like this morning, if they would sleep till 7 like they are supposed to I could have gotten another hour of sleep... precious with a baby waking 3 times a night! Ok, vent over, I feel better!
Hey did you notice that they are putting in a Pirate's Fish and Chips down by Walmart in Johnson Ranch? Fried Zuccini anyone???
My kids have been waking up super early also..Plus, they have been staying up later! Too much sunshine!
I hear ya! Ugh... so frustrating!
glad I found ya!
www.mcclurefamilia.blogspot.com
Post a Comment