Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blogging ettiquette

If you are reading my blog and I do not know it, do not be embarrassed I don't care, the more the merrier! I just had to make mention that if you are reading my blog I should be able to read yours! Just seems fair, right? HuHum especially if your name starts with a "C" and ends with a "Y".

4 comments:

Erin said...

My name neither begins with C or ends in Y, but I enjoy reading your blog. I am Kyle's sister. So feel free to read my blog. I like your recipe for Racoon Tails. I made them this week. Thanks.

Kim Watson said...

LOVE your new header! It's a very nice picture of your family.

BeckyinQC said...

Alright, I'm taking your etiquette advice and admitting that I read your blog. I am Garrett's mom. I think Garrett and Macy are the same age and we used to be in the same ward. Come visit me anytime!

Fuller Family said...

I came accross your blog and thought I would see what you were up to! really cute! Wendy