I was out shopping with Macey and Emmy and Scott took some pictures while I was gone. Here is one of a bird that flew into our garage.



Yes, that is a parakeet. Macey was actually hearing a bird chirping by her window this morning and for a moment, as I looked at the picture on the camera, I actually thought that Scott had kept the bird and it was in some sort of contraption on the side of the house. But no, Scott said at it would not go onto his finger so he just let it go. Poor bird!
1 comment:
Okay, so I just saw your blogging etiquette entry. Are you talking about me? What the?! j/k People are always saying my blog is blocked, but since I have a bajillion blogs that I write in it's hard to see which one is the real blog. My address is http://cjgwonderworks.blogspot.com It works I promise. Please read my blog :)
Post a Comment