On Wednesday Macey had a 2nd grade music program. It was western themed and was short and sweet. I put this picture in to show you what I saw the whole night. Macey is on the shorter side of most 2nd graders, was in the top row, and I think the tallest 2nd grader was right in front of her so all I saw where glimpses of Macey as they moved around. Not very condusive for cute pictures!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Macey's Music Program
On Wednesday Macey had a 2nd grade music program. It was western themed and was short and sweet. I put this picture in to show you what I saw the whole night. Macey is on the shorter side of most 2nd graders, was in the top row, and I think the tallest 2nd grader was right in front of her so all I saw where glimpses of Macey as they moved around. Not very condusive for cute pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment