Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let the festivities begin!

We started our 4th of July celebration on Thursday night with some friends at Buckley Lake. Todd, Camille and Scott did some water skiing while me and the kids sat on the beach. We BBQ'd some chicken and had lots of fun.

Brinley (almost 10 months)and Claire (7mo.) sitting on the grass by the lake.

This was so funny I had to take a picture while I was laughing. Scott was out a little ways swimming with Tate and then Jocelyn wanted to go out there Scott came and got her. They could totally reach, but Jocelyn kept putting her arms around Scott's neck and insisting (in a really cute way) that Scott hold her. This was so funny because I know Scott was hating it. He is so not a cuddly, touchy, feely kind of guy, not even with his own kids. But how could you resist those big blue eyes? She is a sweet little girl and she kept calling Scott daddy and me mommy the whole night.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I haven't been out to buckly lake forever...looks like fun!