Friday, August 29, 2008

Call me Old Fashioned


...but a lady for VP? Come on. And with a newborn baby (that also has Down Syndrome) to top it all off. I know it sounds ridiculous in the days of "political correctness", but she should be at home not running a country! I am all for women not being surpressed and all, but in the world of international politics I do not agree with a women in the white house, just won't get the same respect. Out of the choices of course I would go with the Rep's, but I don't really like any of my options here! Aren't they supposed to be about traditional family values? Ya I'm oppinionated about it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We were talking about this at breakfast. I don't know what he's thinking, but I hope the Reps didn't just hand over the white house.

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Come on! Have you not learned that a mother can do anything she puts her mind to? Being a working mother, I know this to be true, balance is possible. As long as she keeps her priorities in focus, she will do just fine and can be a wonderful addition to the White House while still being a great mother. Give her a chance.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

I'm with you, Melody. If she were a little older (so her family could be fine without her), and McCain a little younger,(What if he croaks in the office!) I'm sure her politics are great and all, but would the international world take her seriously....I mean Seriously!!!! Love, Terri

Kyle said...

I like her! I think she will be great!