Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally




I had ordered Breaking Dawn from Amazon and I got it last Monday. With school starting and company in town (posts about that to follow) I have not been able to read as much as I had anticitpated. So I just finished it! I really enjoyed these books ( I will just leave my review at that since I know some of you may not have read it yet). Now I can't wait to see the movie(s?) although I am sure they will pale in comparison to the books. Aaaahhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Did you read it yet?

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

I am in the middle of the book, even reading it at stop lights. Be careful driving in Mesa, I may run you down as I read and drive. I will call you when I have finished. We should do lunch and recap.

Sarah said...

Wasn't it really good?! It wasn't my favorite of the series, but I thought it was a great ending to the story! A bunch of us should get together for the midnight showing in Dec!