(this is not my house, but it feels like this... like there is a mess in every corner of the house...I don't even know where to begin)Ya not here. I am feeling very overwhelmed at the impossible task of getting my house in order after the summer and really still recovering from having a baby and all of the time that takes. It is all coming to a head and it is not a happy place around here. Every time I think I am getting a handle on it the kids get home or Tate destroys the place while he is supposed to be taking nap and then it looks like a tornado (hurricane, earthquake, you name it) has torn through the whole place. I swear I am about to just bag everything up and throw it away. Arrrggghhhh! Oh, and Macey is getting baptized on Saturday and instead of killing myself trying to get it in order I am giving up and we are just going out to eat afterwards so that it will be a pleasant experience. So, that is my rant for the day. Hope you are doing better!
4 comments:
Seriously Melody...get a maid! Just a one time thing! I do this for myself a couple times a year and it is the best!! I know you have to clean up before the maid gets there (put toys and clothes away) but it is so motivating to do...
In fact, I think I want a maid right now too..my house is out of control!!
I feel the same way. I feel like my house has been a wreck since I had a baby and I just can't get it back together. Today I was trying to pick things up around here and was thinking that in order to keep my house as tidy as I want to I would have to be working at it constantly. Don't know if it's worth it. But I can't stand messes!!!
I am feeling lately like my house won't stay clean for more than 10 minutes. I am always having to tell my kids 'don't set up your army in the middle of the hallway!' I can't even walk around here.
I totally know how you feel.
RELAX! Spend time with your kids, they will remember that more than a perfectly tidy and organized house. It is a losing battle, there will always be messes no matter how many hours you spend cleaning.
Post a Comment