Note: taking self portraits is hard! I am not sure why I look dead, but how can I look any better under the circumstances? Seriously, you would deal with this in order to have cute hair?

Now the hairdo.....


The back (the dark color is actually my natural color that just keeps getting darker and darker I just don't get the highlights done there).....
The side....
8 comments:
Way cute hair! I love the color, too!
Your hair is so way cute. I know I have the same problem. I do have to use proactive, I might even have to see a dermotologist one of these days but for now the proactive seems to keep it down. But I LOVE the cute DO!!!
hair is so cute that i don't even know you have any acne.
Love the hair!
Okay, you win for the best hair! Your hair is the perfect thickness. Also, I agree that product is EVERYTHING...now if I would just fork over the dough for it....
Coming from someone who has never gotten acne (we wont talk about dry skin and the leathery look though!) BUT - YES I would take it to have cute hair.
#1 My hair is nasty, cant do much with it even when I pay a ton of money to get it fixed so why bother.
#2 I never even knew you had that problem....I wish there was a make up to cover my hair!
Looking good Mama!
Cute Melody! I really really like it!
I love the hair!! My hair is actually the same style and has been for quite some time, but it is so easy to do and is a cute style that I just keep stickin with it. I love it on you!!
I didn't think we would have to deal with acne in our 30s, but I swear mine has gotten worse ever since I hit them. I absolutely hate it. My latest try is Arbonne - I've actually seen some improvment though! If you discover a cure let me know!!
Post a Comment