This is what we have to look forward to on the apple tree. Can you say applesauce?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
The Fruits of Our Labor
I only say "our" because I did go out and pick some of the peaches. This is the last of what was on our tree. We had already picked and eaten several bowls of peaches before this. This was the rest of them.
And they were turned into this...
They were too ripe to can so I turned them into fruit leather. MMmMMMmmM.
This is what we have to look forward to on the apple tree. Can you say applesauce?
This is what we have to look forward to on the apple tree. Can you say applesauce?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yum!! How delightful!! I want to plant some trees!!
You are so lucky to have those fruit trees!!! Luckily people in my family do so I just mooch off of them :)
Oh how delicious! They looks so good! I wish I had fruit trees in my yard!
Looks awesome! An idea for next year is peach-raspberry jam. I don't really care for peach jam, but I have a recipe (from my mom) for it that uses peaches and raspberry jello-- no raspberries! it's really good and easy.
Post a Comment