I was parusing Target and ran acorss these. OK. So I am not "fashion forward", but come on. These pants are hideous. I hope none of you have or plan on buying these MC Hammer pants. These should never ever be back in fashion. Ever. And the "gold" color makes them extra special.Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Pants for Sale, Anyone?
I was parusing Target and ran acorss these. OK. So I am not "fashion forward", but come on. These pants are hideous. I hope none of you have or plan on buying these MC Hammer pants. These should never ever be back in fashion. Ever. And the "gold" color makes them extra special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks a lot. I got them in purple.
I don't know. They look like some fab maternity pants to me! =) J/K they are pretty nasty. Kinda like the shiny gold super-tight leggings that I've been seeing. Who's gonna wear that???
Dang Kim beat me to it. I was going to tell you that I just bought them. Though they do look pretty spacious and cozy, given my current planet-like shape.
hmmm i would not wear those, but i have to admit...i do have some pretty funky clothing and I think y'all would be shocked. {okay maybe not}
Those are hideous. Though I thought capris were ugly when they were first unveiled in the stores. It took a while for them to catch on. In a year or two, you might own a pair of these gold pants! Haha, I hope not :)
Wow- those are some pants... Sexy...
Post a Comment