It's peach season for you? Ours is in September and they are so yummy up here! I would eat 2 every day, cut up in milk, sprinkled with a little sugar...mmm. Enjoy your peaches! Do you have a tree???
I don't know when it is officially season, but we have a tree and these were ready. There are still lots that are not ready, but within the next month they will be:) I really want a box or two of the Utah peached this year so that I can can them so if you have access let me know!
2 comments:
It's peach season for you? Ours is in September and they are so yummy up here! I would eat 2 every day, cut up in milk, sprinkled with a little sugar...mmm. Enjoy your peaches! Do you have a tree???
I don't know when it is officially season, but we have a tree and these were ready. There are still lots that are not ready, but within the next month they will be:) I really want a box or two of the Utah peached this year so that I can can them so if you have access let me know!
Post a Comment