Friday, May 29, 2009

In Honor of Jay

Since Jay Leno is down to his last show tomorrow I had to reminisce.
This is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Laugh out loud funny!
I will miss this bit, but thankfully I can find them all on youtube!
I have no idea how to get the video on here so click HERE to see the video.
This was one of my favorites!!!

3 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

That was HILARIOUS! I needed a good laugh and got one! Thanks Melody!

Airan said...

Oh man! I've never seen that clip before! I was cracking up! Thanks for the post!

Stacy said...

Holy Cow, I was trying to do my silent laugh, but it was too hard and Ben and Marly were staring at me cause I was watching it with my headphones. My stomach hurts from laughing and my throat hurts from trying to be quiet!!!!!