I went with Macey on her field trip to the Museum for the Youth in Mesa today. I had forgotten how much waiting you do on field trips. It takes more time to get everything organized and going than the actual activity does. The museum was pretty neat although the topic of the art right now is "Table Manners" so everything is food themed and encouraged all of the "I'm hungry" whining. After we went to the museum we went to eat our lunches at Freestone Park and then once again we waited and waited for the bus drivers to come back for 20 minutes! Honestly, I think that the chaos of the field trip and some of the naughty kids behavior was just about enough to push me over the edge. I am over it, and like child labor, I will forget about every thing until the next time. I was wiped out and fell asleep on the bus on the way home, but I think I will go take another nap while Claire is sleeping. I am already in my pajamas and I am looking forward to an evening at home watching the Suns game with my hubby (although I really should go to the PTO meeting).
GO SUNS!!!!
This is Macey with one of her friends, Jamie, while we waited for the bus drivers.


I am not sure why I had to cut Macey's face out of the picture, but this is her Earth Day shirt that they made at school. Well, Macey actually forgot her shirt so I had to iron it on at home. It says "I care for the earth".
Also it is my sisters birthday today! Happy Birthday Tara!
1 comment:
Cute pictures...you are a good mom to go on her field trip and the PTO meeting...are we supposed to go to those??? Just kidding!
Post a Comment