Saturday, April 19, 2008

She's Growing Up

Yes, another self-indulgent baby post! I know they all grow up I am just noting it as it happens so I can remember, even though I hate to think I would forget-I will.

For the past couple of weeks I have been feeding Claire rice cereal when I have the time and she has done really well. Tonight I let her try some carrots. Although my other kids moaned and groaned and said don't make her eat those, like I was torturing her, she liked them. Here she is sitting in her Bumbo seat as I was feeding her.
Also, yesterday she rolled from her back to her stomach. I was actually quite surprised because she never seemed to try very hard and I thought it would be a while, but she seemed to do it effortlessly. She can actually get up on her knees briefly so she is on her way to crawling within the next few months.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute Melody! I can't believe how big all these babies are getting already! I can't wait to start feeding Josh solids.

Kyle said...

She is so adorable...and she is getting big! I am so glad that we are blogging friends so I can see your kids more (besides the once a year..or less) that we bring the kids along when we get together!
By the way, Are you guys coming to Lake Powell??

Cicily said...

Is it just me or does she look totally different than the other kids? Gotta love the little milestones, they come and go so quickly.