Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Something always comes up!
Emmy is on her field trip right now without me :-(. I had planned to go with her, but of course, something came up (literally). Tate has been sick all day yesterday and is still yucky today with some sort of stomach flu. Tate has been very needy and I can barely handle it with 3 other kids, one which is a baby, and a house to keep up on, and it reminds me that I definately could not handle any more children without having to be committed! There is always something and of course the nights that Tate has not been sleeping, Claire has been. It always seems to happen when I have a lot on my plate for the week, too. Uggghhh! Oh and the dog barking has started too and I am trying to figure the best way to approach it because I will not go through another summer with a dog barking alarm clock that goes off at about 5:30am and goes off for atleast an hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If you ever need help with the kids let me know. I have a season pass to the zoo, so you could all come for free. Anything to occupy them so you can make it through. At least you're not feeling sick, that is the worst.
I'm sorry that when it rains, it pours. I think it is worse when our kids are sick cause you feel like you ought to be able to keep caught up on stuff since you are well. At least if it was you, you could lay on the couch and not have as much guilt. Spring is on the way, there is sure to be less sickness on its way.
You should call animal control and ask for suggestions anonymously. That would drive me batty.
That totally stinks! Nathan has been sick too (with croup) and really cranky! Good luck and hang in there! Sorry you missed the field trip...Sammy just had one too that I missed :(
Yeah, I'd be calling animal control. I don't know if you know the people, but supposedly if you call on them ( give them their address) three times they will be fined, or taken to court, something so it will make them have their dog stop barking. We have people behind us that we call on a lot... seriously can people just take care of their own stuff?
If you need anything let me know. I'm VERY ok, that I'm done having kids... I think I'd need to be committed too if I had any more!
Poor Tate! I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment