Friday, April 25, 2008

What I have been up to...

...not blogging. Here is what I have been up to. Last week, Thursday-Saturday, I took some classes at the Creating Keepsakes convention. It was a fun time! I took a class where we created a 6x6 album that covered the whole year, a class called Scheming Around, and then the send-off crop Saturday night where I worked on my card for card club which is next week already. I will post a picture of my card when it is finished.

I have been playing volleyball on Wednesday nights at our church building. This is a picture of my knee which is killing me. The pain from last week was feeling better just in time to go and play again. Knee pads? I can't wear knee pads. I am not good enough for that and they would probably hinder what little ability I may have. I guess I will just have to learn to let them go, but it will be hard. I get a little competitive when it comes to playing sports.


After a late night of volleyball and Sonic and then several nights of late classes at the convention I was exhausted. I am not sure I have ever been so tired in my life. I felt like I needed to sleep for like 3 days straight.

I have also been taking Photoshop classes from a friend in my neighborhood who is like a computer wizard when it comes to the creative stuff. I used some of the info. I have learned so far to create my new "title" picture. There are still 2 more classes in the series and I can't wait. Photoshop was like another language to me and now I can actually understand most of it.

Oh and GO SUNS!!!!!!!! I still believe!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Okay your knee looks like it hurts..and you have really skinny legs that picture is a close up and I thought it was Emmy or Macy's before I read the story!!
When it comes to photoshop...I have no clue so I am jealous that you are taking a class to learn all about it :)

Becky said...

I recomend knee pads esp. if you are competitive... it might save you a few bruises, it really looks like it hurts! I can't wait till I can go too!!
I didn't go to the CKC at all this year. I'm pretty bummed, but oh well! Glad you had fun!