Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday


I finally found this picture! This is Macey and Garrett Norris at a ward rodeo when we were still in the same ward as Cambria. This was totally unposed (maybe the smiles were), they were just sitting in the middle of the pasture talking and playing. This is when we were chatting with the Norris' and found out that Macey and Garrett were born on the same exact day (7/31)! I think they were probably 2 almost 3 (Becky?) in this picture. Hard to believe they are almost 8 now and about to be bapatized!

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

What a great day to be born! I can't believe Macey (and Ryan) are that old either. I've missed your flashback Fridays, it's fun to look at old pictures.

Sarah said...

Okay...for a second there I thought this was a picture of you when you were younger and I was gonna say you look just like Macey! haha
What a cute picture to have captured!
P.S. I finished Twilight yesterday morning. Took me 4 days. And I just started New Moon last night. LOVE IT! We're all gonna have to go see the movie together.

BeckyinQC said...

Melody,

That picture is adorable of the two of them! It brought back memories and made me miss my "little" Garrett. I think they were 3 1/2 at the time though. Thanks for posting that. It is too cute!