Friday, June 13, 2008
No wonder
...my feet hurt. Apparently my shoe fitting abilities do not go beyond making sure that my feet do not hang off of the flip flops. I have never really had a good pair of shoes that do not make my feet hurt in some way (that is why I do not wear them). So, after Havasupai and my sore toes, I went to a store today that helps you get the right shoe and fit for your feet. So, the last pair of shoes I bought were a 6.5 and my real size should be....drum roll...an 8!!!! A whole size and a half bigger. I'm almost 30 and I do not even know how to get the right size of shoes-geeez how embarrassing. Well, now I know and you may see me in shoes more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In your defense, sometimes your feet grow after/during the time that you are pregnant and having babies. So although you are 30, you may not have been in the wrong shoes size but for a few years;)
Post a Comment