


My friend finally joined the blogging world after much resistance to conform so I had to post about our day out yesterday. The kids and I went to lunch with my friend, Erin, and her kids, which we do once every couple of years it seems like. We just stayed simple and went with McDonald's so that the kids could play and we could just chat. We had a really good time. Her kids are so grown up and really great kids, we need to see them more often. They were so good about helping me with all of my kiddos who are still at the ages where they always need something. After lunch we had to go check out, my favorite, Hobby Lobby. It was great of course, but I had to skip about 25% of the store because I refused to look at Christmas decorations when it is still 110 degrees! Thanks guys, for a fun day!
1 comment:
That's funny! I looked at that picture and said "that looks like Erin". and then read below, that is Erin. I remember her from High School. Small world! Tell her "HI" from Shayleen Jones.
Post a Comment