Monday, August 4, 2008

And They're Off

Off to school! Here's to a NEW year, NEW clothes, NEW shoes, and NEW hair do's. All things went smoothly this morning and the kids got off on time (they ride their bikes to school). The house is quiet and getting clean very quickly! {SWEET}.

5 comments:

Jared and Tara Phelps said...

Very cute! And nice placement of the doorbell behind Macey's head. I kept saying, "what the heck is in Macey's hair?"

Kim Watson said...

That's funny, Tara, I wondered what was in her hair, too. They both look so cute and happy to go to school!

Malissa said...

How fun for you!! We still have one more week of being bored!!

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Yea for you! One more week and I will be in the land of the free as well.

Heather Bower said...

They are so cute. I have to send Brielle to school on Monday I am very sad, I hope it will go all good. Check out the blog on Monday evening to see how it all goes. :-( (If you don't have my blog check Erin's she has it)