Yesterday was Macey's baptism day. It was a really nice day. We had 4 kids getting baptized from our ward so it was not as personal as we would have liked, but I was in charge of the musical number where the kids sang a song that my sister-in-law wrote (which I love) "Today on my Baptism Day", and it turned out really well. Macey is growing too fast into a great Young Women. She knows how to make good choices and I am happy that she has made this choice in her life.
I am really happy with the decision we made to bag the party at our house and to go to the pizza buffet at R&R Pizza instead. It really allowed us to get ready for the baptism and really focus on it instead having the house clean, food ready, etc.
We love Macey, her sweet disposition, the part she plays in our family as the oldest and the great example she is for her younger siblings. Hopefully her good choices continue throughout her life.
6 comments:
I am excited to see her in Activity Days with us! She is such a sweet girl - glad it went well!
Happy Birthday Macey!!!!!
Going out for pizza was the best decision we made with Lincoln's baptism, especially since it was Thanksgiving weekend and we had a house full. Congrats, I am glad it turned out well.
She looks adorable. I want to hear the song that your sister-in-law wrote. Smart coice on the pizza, that helps to make it less stressful and enjoyable.
That is a really nice family picture. I'm glad everything went well. We wish we could've been there!
The kids did such a great job on the song! I was very impressed!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. When I moved here you had JUST had her! Crazy Crazy! :)
YAY that is so exciting! You are the 5th blog I have seen today with a baptisim. I didn't realize there are so many in QC Tyler's age.
Post a Comment