These are my "skinny" pants that I keep around for when I can fit into them again.
I remember when I bought some of these pants thinking that they were big and that was depressing at the time and now that is my [goal], to fit into them again, before the summer is over by whatever means necessary (OK not anorexia or bulimia).
I don't even own a scale.
I don't care about numbers.
It's more about how my clothes fit.
Going for {looser and smaller}
It's all about looking better and feeling better about myself-ya kind of vain, but whatever the motivation
I am doing it.
I guess it is also motivated by the fact that I need more clothes and I do not want to buy them in my current size so excuse me while I wear the same 2 or 3 pairs of shorts for the next month or two hopefully to never see them again.
5 comments:
It's not vain to want to feel good about yourself! If you ever want a workout buddy, or motivation I'm always up for anything! You can do it!
You can do it! We will pick somewhere healthy for lunch :)
You are so funny, Melody! What a cute post. Way to put your goal out there. Now you are accountable because we all know about it!
Way to go! Good luck! I recently created an account on sparkpeople.com and totally love that website! So many great, free resources for getting healthy and fit!
I'm on the same bandwagon....
Post a Comment