Monday, February 25, 2008
80's Day
Today was 80's day for school (thank goodness we got those shoes!). My girls asked me about a million times all weekend what they would wear for "19"80's day. This morning they also kept asking me if I was alive in the "19"80's, like it was so00 long ago and of course I had to just laugh becuase I was there age in the 80's. It was also funny Natalie Burley came down the street this morning all dressed up and said "I am dressed up like my aunt Becky today because it is 80's day". I actually had a hard time converting their wardrobe into 80's since all I have ever bought them was white socks and mostly ankle ones, so they actually have their soccer socks, which can resemble leg warmers. Emmy loved her bangs and will probably ask me to do that again tomorrow. Ahhh good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am loving the big bangs and the side pony tails...Brings back good memories of SOOO long ago :)
We aren't that old...are we?
Kyle
They look really cute, but that picture is bringing back bad memories for me. My mom used to make me wear my ponytail on the side and I hated it. You can tell from the picture that Macey and Emmy enjoyed it, though. What a fun idea!
So cute! Maddy was rocking her side ponytail as well! I wish I would've thought of the soccer socks, great idea!
Post a Comment