Sunday, February 10, 2008
Claire Rolled Over!!!
I always put Claire to bed on her stomach, but last night when she woke up to eat she was on her back! My first reaction is excitement and then I get a little sad that she will be all grown up before I know it. So I guess this means she is too big for the bassinette in my closet now and I will have to move her to the pack 'n' play. It will take her a while to perfect the art, but she's on her way to being mobile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its so bittersweet when they start to grow up and learn new things... A part of me wants my kids to stay little forever but another part of me loves to see them discover the world everyday! I guess that is life!
Kyle
Post a Comment