Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Twins

Today was twins dress up day at school and this is how they dressed up. Of course Macey does not have bangs and they look totally different, but when they were younger people used to ask me if they were twins all of the time. I think it was just because they are close in age. I used to have so much fun dressing them alike all of the time, but now they get their clothes in different sections, so maybe in a few years they will be in the same section again :-)!

2 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Cute!! I love dressing my girls alike once in awhile, too, and I always get asked if they're twins. In fact, someone asked me at the store yesterday :)

Kyle said...

How many dress up days does the school have???
Your girls are cute..they are so close in age that I bet you get the twin thing alot..
People always ask if my boys are twins...and I have had people ask if all 3 of my kids are triplets..some people are so weird!
Kyle