I always see all of these cute naked pictures of peoples babies and their chunky butts (ok did that sound creepy?). Anyways I have never had any of these shots of my babies so a couple of weeks ago I decided to try to get some of these of Claire before it did get creepy. They were not spectacular, but of course she is always cute to me!


(I still may decide these are creepy and delete this post, but they are here for now.)
6 comments:
They are cute pics! I agree that the chunky butt pics are cute.
YOU BETTER NOT DELETE THESE........they are ADORABLE!!! I don't think they are creepy in the infant stage, but beyond that....WEIRD and NOT NORMAL!! She is soooo YUMMY and I LOVE chubby chunkalicious babys! They are the best!!
So Cute!!!
She is a cute naked baby...it is not creepy and you should not delete it :)
I haven't seen her in person since she was a newborn, so I love to see pics of Claire whenever you post them. What a cutie.
Hi, this is Afton, a friend of Scott's from Corona. Happen to find your blog, hope you don't mind. Really cute family, and really cute naked baby pictures.
Very cute!
Post a Comment