Claire turned 7mo. old on the 24th. She has been crawling all around and now she is on to pulling herself up on everything. The floor is now too boring for her. I can not keep her away from the table and chairs, I just have to keep taking her down and getting her out from under the chairs. I am pretty sure she will be walking by 9mo. like Macey and Emmy were, but you never know with kids they are all so different. Everyone in the house is enjoying this age. No one can walk by her with out kissing her, picking her up or squeezing her.
(hopefully you can look past those devil eyes, I tried to correct them, but they looked just as bad)
(hopefully you can look past those devil eyes, I tried to correct them, but they looked just as bad)
Here is a shot of those evasive little teeth. I only got this shot on accident:-)! Now that she has those teeth she does not want much to do with baby food and constantly grabs for whatever we have.
1 comment:
Okay, so I've never commented on your blog before!! But I do blogstalk you...I think your kids are adorable...and your baby has amazing blue eyes!! She is so cute!! I love reading your blog...you always have fun things!! Do you still sell Pampered Chef??
Post a Comment