I started saying I could not be called a scrapbooker anymore because it had been so long since I actually completed a page-I'm talking years. This weekend my mom and I had a scrapbooking craft day all Saturday. By the end of the day I think we did more eating than crafting, but it was a nice time out of the house. We tried breakfast at the Olive Mill (unimpressed), lunch at the new BBQ place (yummy), and Serrano's for some dessert, but ended up ordering enchiladas (the usual Queen Creek experience, even good chains are bad in Queen Creek). I focused on Tate's pictures. Here are the pages I did this weekend. I am doing 8x8 albums and keeping them simple so that I can ge them done and hopefully down the road they will still be cute.







3 comments:
Yay! Way to go! They look great, so you want to come and scrap some of my stuff? ;)
So cute Melody!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE to scrapbook but I do not have the talent that you have! Those are so cute!!! I wish I could have such talent. Maybe I can just send you my pics and books and you can do it. :o) J/K. You should start an Idea BLOG so I can come steal your ideas.
Post a Comment