Mondays on ABC @ 9:00PMI have mentioned this show before as one of the shows that was taken off the air even though it was a good show. I keep forgetting to post this, but it is back on the air and if you have not seen it yet, try it for at least 2 weeks and you will be hooked. It is a reality show where there is a group of people (we are down to 8) that perform these tasks that add money to the pot that the winner will win. Among them is a "mole", someone that is sabotaging missions (in the past it has been very slight and can go undetected) and causing less money to be added to the pot. At the end of every episode they take a quiz and if you know who the mole is you would get all of the questions right, but whoever misses the most questions is eliminated. I just love this show and I am excited it is back. It tests you to notice every detail and try to figure it out. They usually have hidden clues everywhere, in the shows openings, numbers, it ends up that everything is right there telling you who it is and at the end they go back and show you all of it and you can not believe you missed it! I have a widget on the side of my blog that gives some clues and stuff. You can even go to the website and watch the 1st 3 episodes (I am pretty sure).
4 comments:
You KNOW I am a Mole fan just like you. I am totally addicted to it, and have my kids watching with me too. They think it is the coolest show that someone is there to sabbotauge the whole thing. I cannot figure out your widget thingie on the side of your blog. Does it give clues or just there to look pretty? HELP!
I put the widget there more for new comers to the show because they can watch a clip. There is also a clue on there (which I have not been able to figure out, but it is related the last episode somehow). If you click on the little arrows left or right it will move to a different frame. It does not have that much on it and I may just take it off, but check it out. See you at VB tonight?
I LOVE the Mole! I was so upset when they took it off the air, and I am so happy it is back. Who do you think the mole is? I have a pretty good idea, that is if I have been picking up on the right clues in the show.
I haven't been watching it this time around, but we watched the first mole way back when...remember Andersen Cooper? That was when he first showed up and now he's on CNN. Yeah, we like that show (The Mole, not 360).
Post a Comment