So we (me, the kids and my sister and her kids) went to take the kids to see The Bee Movie, but it was sold out so we moved on to a plan B. That was playing at the mall. They were playing Horton Hears a Who at the "$1" theaters, which is $2 now, so we decided to do that as well. It was a pretty cute movie. I loved how Horton was not going to lie about it being true just to save himself. Kind of reminds you of something else right?!?!? Anyways Claire and Tate did OK for a while and then it was over. Tate was not going to sit and watch it, it was more like a side show up and down the isle. So I ended up in the back of the theater with Tate still running all around and playing with the stroller and I was holding Claire who was practically begging for her bed. At one point I just gave up and I was laughing so hard at Tates little show that I was crying. I was one of those moms that I hate, the ones that just let there kids do whatever they want even though it is disrupting everyone else and is totally inappropriate, but hey what do you expect at the "$1" theaters?
Then, since Scott is working all night tonight and I had Bunco, I was not going to cook. We went to get the free burritos from Chipotle, but the line was so long we went to Plan B which was Pizza Hut at Target. Then I brought the kids back with the babysitter and I was off to Bunco.
It was one of those days that do not happen as often as they probably should, where I just kind of let things flow, the house is dirty and all of the kids are crashed out since they are so exhausted from the days activities, but we had some fun through it all.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you love days like that? Sometimes it feels like you can't win...but it sounds like it all turned out for the best!
good thing you had a "plan B", I would have said "bag it" and dropped it all. As far as the movie, I would have laughed and cried right there along with you.....I HAVE CARA!! Although we got the movie passes, and I have been quite suprised because she has sat through both the movies so far!! AMAZING HUH?
Post a Comment