Friday, August 1, 2008

Someone LOVES Licorice

I was taking the pictures off of my camera today (finally) and I forgot that I had these pictures. I gave Claire some licorice and put her in the swing to entertain her while I was getting ready to go somewhere (can't even remember where) and Scott was finishing up the yard. It entertained her for a long time, but I don't know why I did not think of the mess it would make (I don't think I really cared). I did not have time to clean up the mess, which Scott was not happy about, but I had time to snap a picture!

It looks like Claire enjoys the licorice, but evidentally Macey does not. Yesterday we had her birthday party and one of her friends gave her this big tube of licorice and Macey continued to say over and over that she does not like licorice. It was one of those moments where you never know what will come out of their mouths and I kept telling her to stop saying that. I guess I should have had the manners discussion before the party (although, I am not sure why I have to keep telling them things like that are rude!).

1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

Oh, my goodness, those pictures are too cute! At least you have a big tub of licorice to feed her now that you know how much she enjoys it:) Tell Macey Happy Birthday from her Aunt Kim!