Monday, February 4, 2008

Claire's Blessing



Yesterday we blessed Claire at church. Scott did such a great job, even though he was really nervous, you couldn't even tell. We love having her in our family. Heavenly Father has intrusted us with a sweet spirit. I have to admit that the picture above was actually taken today. Scott is always giving me such a hard time because I begged for a decent camera two Christmas' ago and he got me one and now I am always forgetting it for important things. With everything going on yesterday I forgot to bring it to church and then Claire crashed when we got home and I never got a picture. So I just dressed her back up today and snapped some pictures of her in her dress which is actually the dress I was blessed in. We're thankful to all of the family and friends that were their to support our family.


Although the blessing is the most important part of the day, I have to mention that it was also Super Bowl Sunday. Some friends of ours stuck around snacked, chatted and watched the game. I do not like football at all, but because it was in AZ and the Patriots had the potential to set a record, I felt compelled to watch (actually eat, watch commercials and glance at the score occasionally). It was a great game and as we all know the underdogs won.

2 comments:

brownymama said...

She looks soo cute! And as for the Cinderella complex... we all have it! That's how we balance "playing" with the kids and cleaning the house! (: So glad you're blogging!
Krista

Becky said...

I was going to ask you about Claire's dress at church... but you left! ;) It was a very pretty dress, the one I wore when I was blessed was yellow!