Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crafting Fool

Since having Claire and she has been sleeping in my closet (which is mostly my scrapbooking stuff, and a little bit of clothes) I have been having major withdrawel pains and urges to craft. I mean it has been on my mind constantly so I just had to do it. I have been pulling more and more things out of my closet while Claire is awake so that I can work on things while she is sleeping. My room has been overtaken by all of my stuff and I have been sitting on the floor and getting up and down, but I love it! I have been working on my Valentines for the Bunco ladies, my card for the next months card club and now I am in the middle of the next card for card club, which I am so excited about! Now who's going to clean up this stuff when I am done?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ooh, love the blocks, yeah, I still havn't used any of those! Got to love the MM paper that is perfect for valentines day.

Oh, and tomorrow, I'm doing the work so if you come you'll just be watching...and eating if you stay till it's done!

Kim Skinner said...

Loved your box last night...WAY cute. Love your card too. You are so good!