Saturday, February 9, 2008

Flashback Friday a day late...



..and a dollar short. Always seems that way anyways. I am not sure I will always do a flashback, but in lieu of Valentine's Day coming up I thought this would be appropriate. This is a picture from our wedding invitation picture session. I was so skinny, compared to now, which looking back, I never felt that way. Little did I know how my body would change, I would definately take the body in the picture any day. Scott looks like a little boy to me compared to now with his "man" body. As Emmy says "that's when they were in love" (like we aren't now?). We are still in love and love all of the changes that have come with having a family and being adults! Now... what to do for Valentine's Day...hmmmm?

1 comment:

Kim Skinner said...

You still look cute, if not cuter. You guys do look young though, especially Scott. Love the baggy jeans with the big belt and big t-shirt. :)