Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Shoes

Scott took the kids on some errands with him today and he decided to take them shoe shopping since Macey was in desperate need of some new shoes. He took them to Payless for BOGO and this is what they came home with. I thought it was funny because I remember these kind of shoes from when I was younger, except I do not remember them being cool.

9 comments:

Kyle said...

Thats funny (and brave) that Scott took them shoe shopping! I think those shoes are cute...and I am pretty sure I thought they were cool when I was younger.
Kyle

The Whatcott Fam said...

Oh yeah, I totally remember those shoes from when I was younger too. Everyone is wearing them now! I'm pretty sure the layering socks will come back in next.

THE TAASE'S said...

Hi Melody! Thank you for sending your blog address this way. I LOVE keeping in touch with old friends and classmates!! Your family is precious. How is Tara? Please tell her hello from me. Check my blog out too k? I've already linked yours onto mine!

http://islandgalinaz.blogspot.com/

Tafi

Katie Peterson said...

What a good daddy! First to take them on some errands with him, then to take them to buy some shoes...I bet they loved it!! Cute shoes! Your family is adorable....its good to "see" you!! Gosh...I wish I was at Lake Powell right now...we had some fun times!!

Kim Skinner said...

Those look like the kind of shoes my kids would pick out, but with skulls on them. Gotta love Payless. What a nice Dad Scott is! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi...this is Scott's second cousin...HOLY COW...he looks like his dad...I haven't seen him in probably 12 years! Your family is beautiful...darling kids. Tell Scott "hello"! I was just blog hopping and had to see if it was the Williamson I knew!

Kyle said...

Hi Melody...I tagged you..so you better do it :)
Check my blog for details!
Kyle

Kim Watson said...

Hey, Scott, those are super cute shoes! That's nice of you to take your girls shoe shopping. So, I was tagged by Kyle as well and don't quite have seven blogging friends yet. So, after Melody posts hers, I'm tagging Scott. That's right, list your 7 things...have fun.

Stacy said...

Scott - All 6 of my kids need new shoes, can you take them shopping for me? Maybe if you tell Vance that Payless shoes are cool, he'll want to buy some!

Melody - Welcome to blogging, it's a most valuable tool for the RS presidency to know what is going on in your life without making personal visits:) Just kidding. Glad to see you are getting back to your crafting so soon after having a baby. I stopped scrapbooking after my 4th so you must be recovering much better than I did.