Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pleasant Surprise

I used to think of Bashas as my grandma's grocery store, but my love of Bashas has been renewed. I took all 4 kids grocery shopping for the first time, which I try and avoid at all costs, but I was feeling up to it since Macey and Emmy could go in the "Cub House". Well, it was a pleasant surprise to find out that they also take 2 year olds so Tate could also go in! Among the other great things that happened at Bashas today I also found out that they give you like $.10 a bag if you bring your own bags, which I happened to do today. It was a good day of grocery shopping!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I did not know about the 10 cents a bag and I go to Bashas ALL the time! I LOVE the cub house ...Nathan is not old enough yet. Our Bashas says they have to be 2 1/2 and they have been pretty firm...I only have 2 more months though!