
Emmy had just emptied the dishwasher and I was changing Claires diaper when I heard some banging in the kitchen. I finished the diaper change and turned around to see Tate with the bottom tray of the dishwasher out and pushing it around like one of his cars. My first instinct was to get after him and then I hesitated as he looked at me like "oh no I am in trouble" and I just could not help but laugh. He kept rolling it around like one of his cars until I could get a picture of course.
3 comments:
he is such a boy.. go tate!! just wait till he wants to start fixing things too... oh boys are so fun..
Too funny! I guess boys are fun... I wouldn't know! Ha!
My boys are always making things into cars (or swords)....it is pretty cute!
Kyle
Post a Comment